How to identify REAL filler ?
Nowadays is so scary because fake products are everywhere even daily use products or medical products included filler. When you search on Google for filler, you will see more of the fake products than the real ones. So, how can we know if it is real or fake?
We all girls know better than anyone that we are ready to pay for higher cost but of course it has to come with efficient performance in return. We don’t want to risk our lives or any side effects because of fake products.
Today, we have the tips to distinguish fake filler and real filler from each brands. Let’s have a look together!
1. On the right hand side of the top of the product box, there has to have the word “Restylane” reflected hologram sticker with the price on and the word “Galderma” on the left hand side of the bottom of the box.
2. On the side of the product box, there has to have Lot reference number and expired date.
3. The product box has to be completely sealed.
4. There will be a “Sterile Set” as a tube which is ready to be used by only braking off the white lid from the tube. It indicates that it is a brand new filler.
5. There will be a sticker of manufactured serial number and expired date obviously plastered on the tube and the number will be the same as on the side of the product box.
6. And finally, there will be a medicine label with provided filler information.
After filler injection, we highly recommend to always take the product box back home with you in order to keep it as an evidence for examination in case you have any side effects afterwards.
You can check all the information of Restylane product at Galdema (Thailand) Ltd. by calling 02-023-1800 extension 402.
1. On the left side of the box, there will be Lot reference number, manufactured date, and expired date. We can use Lot reference number to check about information of the product from imported company, Allergan (DKSH).
2. There will be restricted medicine sticker plastered under the product box.
3. Inside the product box, 2 CC of filler will be packed in a sterile package and in the front of the package, there will be Lot reference number, manufactured date, and expired date which will exactly match with all the numbers and information on the left side of the box.
4. When open the sterile package, filler will be contained in syringe tube ready to use. There will be also Lot reference number, manufactured date, and expired date.
5. Syringe tube will be completely sealed by twisted plastic lid.
6. Syringe tube will have a label provided Lot reference number like on the product box and sterile package.
7. There will be medicine label inside the product box about filler information.
Juvederm is imported by the company named “Allergan” DKSH)
1. Product box will be a little bit different from the others because it comes with vertical shaped box.
2. On the left hand side of the product box, there will be a stamped company’s name called “Merz Aesthetics”.
3. Under the product box, there will be a sticker which Lot reference number and expired date are provided on it.
4. Filler will be contained in sterile package like the other brands.
5. Inside the package will be consisted of medicine or filler, needle, and reference sticker.
6. There will be a sticker on syringe which its color is the same as the color of product box.
7. Lot serial number on the syringe has to match with the sticker on sterile package and product box.
8. There will be medicine label inside the product box about filler information.
You can check Lot serial number of Belotero via website, merzclubthailand.com or Facebook, Merz Aesthetics Thailand. Tel. 02-229-9696
1. On the product box, there will be a QR Code reflected sticker and QR Code will have white stripe with red alphabets “Scratch here” on it. We can scan QR Code for more information about this filler.
2. There will be one more sticker about Lot reference, manufactured date, and expired date like the other brands.
3. the product box will be completely sealed.
4. Filler will be contained in sterile package with user instructions.
5. There will be an info sticker plastered on the back of the package.
6. The sterile package is consisted of syringe and needle. The syringe will always be covered by gray lid.
7. The side of syringe will have Lot reference number and expired date.
Neuramis is imported by the company called “Mady Celes (Thailand)”.