What is it for?
Like everyone else already knew that the more older we get, the more skin problem we have. And when you are over the age of 25, the general problem we will face is under-eye bags and eye wrinkles. It IS a huge and troublesome issue for us women and makes us look older than we are. What is the best way to solve this? The answer is getting eye filler or wrinkle filler!
Is it dangerous?
Some people might hear or see from the news that facial fillers or filler injections are dangerous because of side effects, so it has kind of bad reputation for itself. But! the main factor causing those side effects mostly happens from using fake facial fillers and falsity of those fake facial fillers can be left as a poisonous substance inside your skin or body, or it can cause you a swollen face.
If you use real filler, there is no chance you will get those side effects. The real filler will naturally disintegrate 99 percent when time passes by and the 1 percent left is Elastin Collagen which will help moisturizing your skin from the inside.
Besides making you look younger, what can eye fillers also do?
- It has ability to heal sunken or hollow eyes from heredity, dark circles under eyes, and wrinkles.
- Tear trough filler will make your tired face look fresher and youthful.
- It will help smoothening your under-eye bags. The areas will immediately look better but it doesn’t mean your under-eye bags have been completely gotten of.
If you want to do fillers for face, what are the factors you should consider?
- Doctor or Injector: This is the most important factor you should consider first. You should select a doctor who is an expert in fillers for face deciding from experiences and awards of the doctor you have chosen and if you feel comfortable and want to do a consultation, arrange a schedule and go ahead!
- Clinic: You should consider based on a service. see if the clinic you have chosen has a good review on customer service or not. All the staffs in the clinic should be polite and eager to serve all the customers equally and they have to be knowledgeable to be able to provide the information to customers if needed.
- Review from real customers: This is like the guaranteed awards for both doctor and clinic. The more review a clinic has, the more reliable it can be.