Fat filler or HA filler? Which one is better?
People are curious and really want to know the difference between Fat filler and HA filler. First thing you have to know is both of them are filler substance. The best way to know which one is getting you a great result is to let doctor analyze your face and decide for you. Now, let talk about pros and cons of Fat filler and HA filler.
What is Fat filler? Fat filler is “Autologous Fat Grafting” or it’s easily called “Fat Transfer”. Doctors will use a medical machine in order to suck your fat out and then transfer from one position to another like cell transplant.
- The price per cc is cheaper.
- Because of using your own fat to do Fat Transfer, the position you are sucked your fat cells out will be a hole inside and that hole can be quickly filled by your fat intakes.
- Repetitive pain.
- Fat filler has bigger molecule than HA filler (Hyaluronic Acid Filler), so a needle for injection will be bigger as well. It definitely gives you more pain and increase more chances to penetrate blood vessels.
- Slow recovery.
- If you are too thin or kind of have a high number of age, it can be very dangerous and the quality of fat cells that are used will not be efficient enough.
- If you use ineffective fat cells, some cells will die and disappear. According to Korea’s research, after fat injection for 3 months, those fat cells will decrease from 100% to 20%.
- Fat filler gives a higher risk of being blind than HA filler.
What is HA filler? HA filler is a natural substance called Hyaluronic Acid that being extracted by special process, so it is very safe for you skin. There’s no need for an allergy test at all because it only has a small chance of allergy signs. In some research, the cause of allergic usually comes from anaesthetic.
Hyaluronic Acid f naturally occurs in the human body especially for the connection of organs, joints, or cells in order to increase an endurance and flexibility. Hyaluronic acid is medically used for benefiting people who have joint pain, and also used for one of the popular ingredients of skin-care products or cosmetics.
- Less pain and no scars.
- Better solution for under-eye bags, dark circles, etc.
- If you get injected by expert filler injector, you can be sure about the safety. No need to worry about swollen or long recovery.
- No need for long recovery.
- Short operation: 15-30 minutes and instant result.
- HA Filler has so many different molecule patterns so it’s easy to fill in for little details.
- Higher price
- In some cases, bruises or swollen can be appeared after the injection but it will naturally be gone in 1-2 days.
So, you’ve already known all the differences and pros and cons between Fat Filler and HA Filler. What do you think? We really hope this article will clarify your curiosities and help you easily decide what is good for you.