What can’t you eat after filler injection ?
- Skin whitening supplements : such as Vitamins, Collagen or Grape Seed. Those are mentioned will give us a rosy complexion and it can cause slow recovery of needle marks. You should avoid taking those kind of supplements around 3-7 days.
- Salty foods : if you eat salty food after the injection, it can cause you an edema and that IS bad for filler. So, it is better to avoid it for awhile.
- Anticoagulant drug or Anti clotting blood : such as Aspirin or Warfarin
- Eggs : for not eating eggs after any operations is kind of Thai belief or a personal belief but scientifically egg is abundant with protein and it helps to nurture our bodies.
- Alcohols : you should avoid drinking alcohols for 3-7 days because it can be a cause of infection or inflammation.